Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop.

avast

avast
Download your 2012 Free Antivirus Streamlined. Light. Free. Security trusted on 170+ million devices.

4/16/2012

Video of the strangest traffic offense in the world

Large
Implementation of the law, a traffic policeman holding a glass front to force the bus driverto stop.
 



Having stopped the police officer traffic in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi, a bus drivers,driver refused to highlight his identity papers to a policeman, jumped into the bus andbegan to move, but the cop decided to jump on the front of the bus and stuck sizes glassfront to keep hold on for a distance of about 1.5 km at speeds of nearly 50 km in time, that the bus driver decided to surrender in front of this stubborn cop who decided tosacrifice his life in exchange for such violation.


Add to Google


1 comment:

  1. What a crazy cop:))) I'm sure that even if the bus driver would get a ticket, it would be very easy to beat it in court because the cop acts like a crazy mf.

    I once had a speeding ticket Toronto and the cop jumped in front of my car....I was close to hit him....
    He told me that he believed I won't stop....what a crazy person...to jump in front of a car because he assumed I won't stop:))

    ReplyDelete


powered by crawl-it