Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop.

avast

avast
Download your 2012 Free Antivirus Streamlined. Light. Free. Security trusted on 170+ million devices.

2/16/2012

"Van Dam" to the Egyptians: If you love me, love one another


Although the visiting international artist Jean-Claude Van Damme to Egypt over the periodis long, but it still maintains the feelings of a beautiful to the people of Egypt, and his audience in Egypt, which made ​​him send a message to his audience in Egypt on aspecial page on Facebook as soon as knowledge of the news of casualties in the the match in Port Said Egypt, amid concern its work very artistic and sports activities, which began back him strongly.
And a "Van Dam" a picture of him next to the pyramid and wrote "When I visited yourbeautiful Egypt received the feelings of love is beautiful, and I asked you if you love me,you have to love one another," he said, "I was saddened when I read about the fall of thevictims of a match-Ahly and the Egyptian Port Said," and wished van Dam to the lives ofthe victims lay in peace, and wished also to remain as long as the whole world in peace and security. "
 
Source: Seventh Day

No comments:

Post a Comment


powered by crawl-it