Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop.

avast

avast
Download your 2012 Free Antivirus Streamlined. Light. Free. Security trusted on 170+ million devices.

2/29/2012

Video: War witness: WWII


War witness: They faced it. They fought it.
WWII through the eyes of veterans.


"You had the impression that the bomb was flying straight at you."
The least pleasant thing for me was when some of my men would follow the command “O’er the top!” and jump out of the trench before me. That was something I feared most of all. Should that happen, the soldiers jumped over me, and me yet lingering in the trench, the soldiers would think I was trying to hide myself behind their backs. So I always tried to be the first to jump up, or at least along with those who were climbing over.

Source: Russia Today

No comments:

Post a Comment


powered by crawl-it