Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop.

avast

avast
Download your 2012 Free Antivirus Streamlined. Light. Free. Security trusted on 170+ million devices.

2/18/2012

Sea lion attack in Shakira South Africa


شاكيرا في جنوب إفريقيا بعد الإصابة
Do you dare to see a Shakira and attack it? Unequivocal answer is that it can not be for a man to do so, but the sea lion did it!
According to what she told Shakira it make them up during the vacation in the city of CapeTown in South Africa tried to take a picture on Sunday afternoon, and brought from marine animals, but was attacked by a black sea.
She said in remarks quoted by People magazine America: "Suddenly one of them camefrom the sea very quickly and recklessly and looked angrily to anger, and tried Edei."
Shakira said, "I was very panic prevented me from the movement while my brother Tonyjumped over me and pulled me and saved me from the beast."
Star believes that the large sea lion was confused because of the strong reflection of thesunlight coming from a camera mobile phone.
Shakira and discovered immediately after the departure of her sea lion minor injuries from the rocks while trying to escape.
It is well known for good sea lion dealings with man, and the scarcity of attacking him, who was one of them went to Shakira.

No comments:

Post a Comment


powered by crawl-it