Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop.

avast

avast
Download your 2012 Free Antivirus Streamlined. Light. Free. Security trusted on 170+ million devices.

2/08/2012

Former White House intern reveal an affair with John F. Kennedy

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Placement
Photo
Reuters) - A former intern at the White House of a love affair lasted 18 months with the late U.S. President John F. Kennedy when he was in office and talked about the intimate details in a new book published on Wednesday.
Mimi Alford and discussed by the age of 19 years when I started training at the White House in 1962, secret sexual relationship with the president in her book (he was secretly in the past .. my relationship with President John F. Kennedy) "Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy. "
She told Meredith Vieira of the network (NBC), it had decided to write this book out of fear for herself, of "death."
Alford said in an interview broadcast on Wednesday: "I do not feel much I expose myself then it is that I truly liberated from the concerns of myself - to do a very difficult thing for me."
She spoke about the details of the former intern include swimming with the president just four days after the start of the training and doing homework on her way to Washington to have sex with Kennedy.
Alford said, "it should feel guilty. Was married to Mrs. Kennedy. But I did not feel guilty at the time."
There are numerous reports since the assassination of Kennedy in 1963 that his relationship outside marriage with many women, including allegations of a relationship with a flattering star Marilyn Monroe.
Alford said about these reports, "I think this is probably one of the reasons that make me feel sad when I remember the past. It was make me feel very special."

No comments:

Post a Comment


powered by crawl-it