Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop.

avast

avast
Download your 2012 Free Antivirus Streamlined. Light. Free. Security trusted on 170+ million devices.

11/17/2012

Video: White whale Nadhir for the novel "Moby Dick" .. shows off the coast of Norway



Earn money with Payza

Traveled Danny Popcorn 32 years old, an engineer in the Marine Sciences on a ship Bambasslbard nearly Norwegian Coastal while hinted flashing white appears and disappears and Ronevi waves caused by a group of Alhtan blue Mahdodbh afternoon, and by virtue of his experience did not hesitate to bring his camera and positioning at the forefront of the ship capture the best images,did not imagine Danny he will be a witness to the presence of the White whale, who said U.S. writer "Halmn Malval" in his novel about "Moby Dick" White whale.


Said Danny, "I was stunned," I could not believe what you see my eyes lesson camera lens, for 10 years in the study and research in various parts of the world did not happen that I saw something similar, was the color is very white flawless and this phenomenon is known in the scientific world "Bliusasm "Any lack of external color of the skin.

 Danny said Popcorn "no one believed me because I saw the White Whale and he is in real life even saw the pictures and video that I had."






Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment


powered by crawl-it