Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Buy t-shirts, mugs & gifts from my shop.

avast

avast
Download your 2012 Free Antivirus Streamlined. Light. Free. Security trusted on 170+ million devices.

5/22/2012

American actor "Will Smith" slap in the media tried to kiss him - Video

الممثل الأمريكي
Slapped American actor Will Smith informational Ukraine on Friday after a man tried tokiss him on the red carpet during the premiere of his new film, "Maine said Black 3" inthe Russian capital.



get-fans-88x31 
Smith said after he slapped the man, "O man .. what the hell is your problem?". After thatline a few steps on the red carpet American star said, "Sorry .. I have kissed me out of my mouth." He joked, "I was lucky I did not punch." The incident comes just days afterSmith announced his agreement with U.S. President Barack Obama to support gay marriage.



make-money-468x60


Add to Google

No comments:

Post a Comment


powered by crawl-it